Deuce's 2.4 sleeper??

elecblue06

Full Access Member
Reaction score
no wonder ur clutch is fine. u got less than 210 wtq lol... i noticed 2.2 turbos have low tq too. were like freakin hondas man. i better dyno like 250 wtq lol

hahathat was on 7 psi.. i was only there for like a few months and peak torque doesn't mean shit compared to area under the curve man.. doesn't matter if you hit 300 wtrq if you average under 250 if i average 250 with a flat curve ;)

Zdeuce4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
GOT MY PIPING IN!!!! car is a new animal now. spool sped up about 1k so i get it at around 2.5k now and the mbc is set around 12 so it pulls nicely i must say

Zdeuce4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
here's pics of the new piping in the bay and my boost controller ( ive been tinkering with it all day and cant seem to get it right ) first i went from infinite boost to now im back at 7-8ish.. ugh.. this is sucking. i may have to buy a new boost controller and only dyno with 7 psi on next sat.

onto the pics.. took some full shots just because this is the last time ill have the konigs on the car, and to show that i darkened the tails up a bit more. (getting ready for my black trunk)

well here they are..

P1000403.jpg

P1000401.jpg

foglight fits now ftw!!!

P1000400.jpg

P1000402.jpg

P1000394.jpg

P1000395.jpg

P1000397.jpg

P1000396.jpg

P1000399.jpg

P1000398.jpg

new wheels come in next week so the konigs go bye bye..

and yes i know my headlights are wet.. i hate these things. im trying to get some retros in the stockers. so i can go back.

im hoping to get a 2nd valve cover so i can get it polished then ill throw a few more polished fluid covers in there and clean it up real good and call it a day.

huckernage

Full Access Member
Reaction score
nice

did you upgraded your fuel system?
what type of BOv?
where did locateed your MAF?

there is a 2.4 boosted here in qc. but he got a fuel regulator. it took over 3 month to make it work. tuned by hptuner BTW. do not want to be tune by vince . his argu i dont have a dyno. my argu, make it work first and go on dyno after. but how can you tune that if it is badly builted.

Zdeuce4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
nice

did you upgraded your fuel system?
what type of BOv?
where did locateed your MAF?

there is a 2.4 boosted here in qc. but he got a fuel regulator. it took over 3 month to make it work. tuned by hptuner BTW. do not want to be tune by vince . his argu i dont have a dyno. my argu, make it work first and go on dyno after. but how can you tune that if it is badly builted.

i have 60s dont need a fuel regulator.. ebay greddy knockoff bov and maf is on the coldside piping.

huckernage

Full Access Member
Reaction score
so your MAF is before Tb and after your BOV.

after all the shit he put to make it work , he pull a 260 whp with a 8psi spring on a mustang dyno

Zdeuce4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
so your MAF is before Tb and after your BOV.

after all the shit he put to make it work , he pull a 260 whp with a 8psi spring on a mustang dyno

that sounds about right.. my dyno was at 15 psi on stock clutch so u can imagine how much power that was lol :rofl: it only put down 215whp and 246 tq before slipping from 3.5k-redline

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
case310

Latest posts