dyno done

elecblue06

Full Access Member
Reaction score
wow.. i really hope your dyno is off .. cus thats weak sos man .. no offense i hope you get that fixed man

Zdeuce4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
wut did u mean by ac issue? does ur car die if the ac's on cuz mine does.

Jn2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes, if I idle with the ac on, when I try to accelarate again my af goes up to high teens and drives like shit. If I don't no lift shift it died inbetween shifts...

---------- Post added at 09:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:32 PM ----------

By accelarate I mean just moving the car into first and trying to mve forward, just daily driving...

Zdeuce4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes, if I idle with the ac on, when I try to accelarate again my af goes up to high teens and drives like shit. If I don't no lift shift it died inbetween shifts...

---------- Post added at 09:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:32 PM ----------

By accelarate I mean just moving the car into first and trying to mve forward, just daily driving...

holy crap.. mine just drops rpms.. idk about the afr cuz its still not working properly.. but if i roll up to a light it dips and tries to correct itself. sometimes it dips too far. usually if i blip the throttle it evens out but its hard to do that in bumper to bumper traffic constantly braking and tapping the gas.:emotions122:

Jn2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
holy crap.. mine just drops rpms.. idk about the afr cuz its still not working properly.. but if i roll up to a light it dips and tries to correct itself. sometimes it dips too far. usually if i blip the throttle it evens out but its hard to do that in bumper to bumper traffic constantly braking and tapping the gas.:emotions122:

yup thats what happends if i dont no lift shift it, if i shift normal, when i push ni the clutch the RPM's low low, than when i release the clutch and press the gas it feels like its knocking like a bitch

Zdeuce4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
this sounds like the car is just a big pita, maybe i should rethink my build

its just the tuning. i havent gotten an update yet.
yup thats what happends if i dont no lift shift it, if i shift normal, when i push ni the clutch the RPM's low low, than when i release the clutch and press the gas it feels like its knocking like a bitch

mine doesnt feel like knocking feels like the cavy did.. super rich so it bucks unless i give it gas and clear it up a bit.. weird thing is, that it only does it after i been drivin awhile. on first startup and drive for like 20 mins its good.

Jn2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i dont mean kn ock like engine knock, i mean knock like the engine will rock back and forth, and my exhaust sounds like shit...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KaiAnderso