Ebay Store: CosmoDynamics

Jn2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yea man I had a similar situation recently ... not with the same vendor but with RMperformance.. i bought a set of sleeve coilovers they said they've sent it twice and nothing yet RAWR..

BTW you have 45 for efficient turn around for paypal... you can claim after that but it's not required for them to persue JN2 i love your sig.. the hdr we worked up came out nice .. when did you get the pic of the engine bay ?

its actually a sig that springer made for me, i know we worked on a similar one...im actually going to try some HDR ones when i clean the car up, but using pics to make it proportional, basically snap a shot with it open the camera on a tripod, and than go close the hood and take another shot, than work on them...

JDavis

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pretty shitty when someone takes your money.

Even worse when you buy something from someone and they take FOREVER to pay

Cobalt Tom

Platinum Member
Reaction score
opened a dispute on paypal, they called me today, shipping today will be here mond..they offered me 2 day shipping or shipping refund, i took 2nd day cause mel's headlight is dying and melted...so we NEED new headlights lol....

Jn2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
lol good luck, dont drop the dispute until it arrives

Cobalt Tom

Platinum Member
Reaction score
according to ups it should be delivered mon, going to wire them up and test them, if they work then cool, if not then escalation to claim on paypal time lol

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LokiPMustDie