Epic day at the dyno

Tuner923

Full Access Member
Reaction score
sweeeett!!!!! man... that infiniboost tune you're talking bout, is that also hidden from the stealership and selectable? if so we might have a change in plans?

elecblue06

Full Access Member
Reaction score
sweeeett!!!!! man... that infiniboost tune you're talking bout, is that also hidden from the stealership and selectable? if so we might have a change in plans?

yes it is

and what were exact numbers.. see if he can smooth out that little dip right after peak trq and you'll get a few more whp out of it

1WhiteSSTC

Banned
Reaction score
am i reading that right? almost 400wtq peak but then it drops back to approx 300wtq? either way great numbers. I am glad to see some really good tuning happening for the LNF Cobalts, infiniboost sounds very promising and hopefully next year I can have it for my LNF, along with many other goodies -)

elecblue06

Full Access Member
Reaction score
IMG_0240copy.jpg

fixed the tilt and added some lines to make it easier to read

LilSS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice, need to get mine back on the dyno since it's in tip top shape now with a new tune, and not a low reading dyno either lol. My car is odd though, got more torque than cars with more mods lol.

hb_ss/tc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice, need to get mine back on the dyno since it's in tip top shape now with a new tune, and not a low reading dyno either lol. My car is odd though, got more torque than cars with more mods lol.

Whatevers

I still tell people I got only 243whp. :lol:

elecblue06

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Whatevers

I still tell people I got only 243whp. :lol:

exactly.. it's better that wya.. lulz.. that way .. if they win .. well i only have 243 whp.. and if you lose it's ROFLZORZ I ONLY HAVE 243 WHP LAWLZ

thats what i tell people too.. well i dyno'd at 252 whp 209 wtrq lol

08inBama

Full Access Member
Reaction score
so does this all make me n/a? lol

C-1sc procharger kit, vulcan intake mani, ZZp header/downpipe, spec 3 clutch, 8.9:1 wiseco pistons, comp blower cams, eagle rods, ARP headstuds, 2.4 tb, B&G coilovers, patriot stage 2 head, 79lb injectors, Cosmetic head gasket, zex wet kit/window switch, dynotune bottle warmer, dss stage 2 axels

aren't the other "procharged" LSjs and 2.2L putting down ridiculously weak numbers??? like in the 270whp range? or are they breaking 300? I know the TVS is considered to be the best blower out... but even they have topped out at 350whp... and while that is great, look at that LNFs torque curve... and things are about to get sick with these cars... I know ZZP is already working on getting some of the major fueling issues worked out and they've already broke 11s on the stock turbo.... how many blown cars have done that again?

horsepower looks good on paper, torque wins races

and the thing with direct injection is always, fueling... you will make more horsepower in the end, or have the potential to... and want an example of that? compare a tune only 2.0L LNF to a tune only 2.4L Srt-4 neon, and shit, we have a MUCH smaller stock turbo and yet STILL put down higher numbers with less displacement... the major problem that has to be researched with D.I. is being able to get the correct fueling to supply that power... and its why right now even swapped turbo cars are not well over 400whp... but things are about to get interesting as vendors and tuners learn to manage the fueling on these cars... it won't be long before there are several 400+whp builds and probably some high 300s on the stock turbo(well that might be a stretch, but well over 350whp)

I will eventually probably go to the Mitsubishi 16g, its good for over 400whp on the Evos and I suspect Cobalts will see those results from it once the fueling gets worked out...

Last edited:

Projekt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thanks for the comments guys.

apparently that procharger ion didnt want to meet up when i was in his state..oh wellz. he can save his money for next time.

over winter im ordering a gt30..already talked to vulcan about making the manifold..i want close to 500 whp all said and done.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LokiPMustDie