failed inspection in dallas with tinted tails

wardzach2007

Super Moderator
Reaction score
My tails are that dark too and I pass all the time. Not questions by cops either whenever I get pulled over.

IMG_2735.JPG

Just go to different places that inspect and try your luck there.

Last edited:

dunit121

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i never got fucked for my black tails but then i traded them and the kid got 3 tickets in 1 week so yah

CobaltCpe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My tails are that dark too and I pass all the time. Not questions by cops either whenever I get pulled over.

IMG_2735.JPG

Just go to different places that inspect and try your luck there.

so your car passed inspections with those tails painted. Once you fail an inspection though at a place, i didnt know you could somewhere else to try it again.

---------- Post added at 05:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:28 PM ----------

http://www.modernperformance.com/taillights-cobalt-coupe-p-1527.html

these were the ones I was thinking of, they are actually more expensive than the ebay ones.

yeah they sell these for $101 shipped on ebay. I did think of buying the led ones and then just selling mine.

---------- Post added at 05:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:29 PM ----------

Just too bad that i didn't know anyone that inspected and would pass me.

Last edited:

cobalt123

Platinum Member
Reaction score
the one i go to would probably be out of your way then, its on 110 heading towards whitehouse. Kelly Tire Company does it, took maybe 10 minutes

CobaltCpe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
the one i go to would probably be out of your way then, its on 110 heading towards whitehouse. Kelly Tire Company does it, took maybe 10 minutes

I would you sure think there are places like that in dallas or mesquite that wouldnt check and just pass me too.

CobaltCpe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
they dont check emmissions either

106 miles to the kelly tire in tyler, texas. Do they even look at the car, lol?

KELLY SPRINGFIELD TIRE
13701 Highway 31 W, Tyler, TX 75709-4127

---------- Post added at 07:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:36 PM ----------

http://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/pts/1403175286.html

wow this junk yard wants $175 for the tails. Good luck with them selling them. Not sure why junk yards in texas are so damm expensive. In michigan there were so many so you could pick and choose the one that was the cheapest.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KaiAnderso