fastest n/a 2.2

Cobalt Tom

Platinum Member
Reaction score
wow 5 hp less that tom and his has stg 2 cam.

about your TQ we just see hp

have you done some pass on 1/4?
if yes what were your time?
try about 25 less....
i dynod when my afr was at an 11ish and hsould have been 14.5 which would DRASTICALLY change the hp rating
vinces and dyno owners est put it at ~200

siccracingturtle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
:rofl:got my mani on ! no major notice but pulled nice wen i hit 4500 rpm... but i must say 2.4 mani+75 shot= SEX... and not just regular ol' sex im talking bout a threesome with twins :rofl:

Last edited:

Cobalt Tom

Platinum Member
Reaction score
can wait to see a dyno sheet from it

is it expensive to run a dyno ever there
it is decently expensive yes, and i dont have one of after the retune because it was a retune on the road, all my tuning for this setup was on the road. next round of tuning after engine overhaul will be on the dyno with sheets

camopaint0707

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i was gonna say cobalt tom, i thought you broke 200 or were at least really close to it, I have the tq sheet here somewhere, and I really don't think 176 sounds outrageous, I think its right where it should be with all those mods and a decent tune

Cobalt Tom

Platinum Member
Reaction score
i was gonna say cobalt tom, i thought you broke 200 or were at least really close to it, I have the tq sheet here somewhere, and I really don't think 176 sounds outrageous, I think its right where it should be with all those mods and a decent tune
agreed, yours is spot on, mine was way low due to the afr, so ya, 176 sounds right :)

camopaint0707

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thank you, now I can tell all the haters to go suck it haha, do you know how B-low187 is going with his fully built NA motor?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buttonsup

Latest posts