fastest n/a 2.2

camopaint0707

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i have new lightweight pulleys, a ported and milled throttle body, and I've thought about nitrous but i've decided against it

black-balt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My car is pretty fast too it's an auto LS 2.2

I say it's fast because I actually won a race once ;)

huckernage

Full Access Member
Reaction score
the first time it was 60$+tax for the head shaving and cleaning...but that doesnt include new gaskets and bolts and such...to do the head, if you were to JUST do that to it...your looking at at least 300$ total...if not more....if you have ARP headstuds you can cut about 150 out of that...but you still have to buy those the first time around.

this time im doing it its getting done as a part of a full head machining by slowboy racing. dont know the breakdown for just that though.

this next round in full im looking at about 2.4k in parts and work and im doing ALL the work except the machining work myself, so no labor costs.

thatll bring up total for the car (not just perf) to 7.5k not including purchase cost....wow...that kinda hurts to realize hahahahaha :rofl:
perf from that i would EST at 5k, rest is steeo, tint, spoiler, new interior, random stuff, etc

---------- Post added at 05:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:38 PM ----------

if i could drive like huckernage can though, i would be running low 14s right now and mid 13s after this build...the car will be capable..now all the driver needs is practice to see a mid 13 sec n/a 2.2 and to make alot of people eat their words from the past ;)

send me your car by train, fly by and try it at pont rouge lol

your 7up in my car according to your est. i would be midlow 13. let see next year how hucker will react to stg2 on track.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jmaurais