fastest n/a 2.2

YelloEye

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
y'd u decide not to?

Most consider it at some point, they are typically dissuaded by the numerous nitrous backfires and over all destructiveness of an improperly set up system.

Instant shot can = death (of motor parts)
progressive = fast

siccracingturtle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Most consider it at some point, they are typically dissuaded by the numerous nitrous backfires and over all destructiveness of an improperly set up system.

Instant shot can = death (of motor parts)
progressive = fast
idk i havent had a problem with setup and ive ran 100 shot too lol... as long as u do it right ur motor will be fine.. if u do any perforamnce upgrade to ur car improperly it can be dangerous.. there are many people out blowing up there cars on boost

YelloEye

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
idk i havent had a problem with setup and ive ran 100 shot too lol... as long as u do it right ur motor will be fine.. if u do any perforamnce upgrade to ur car improperly it can be dangerous.. there are many people out blowing up there cars on boost

Truth, however there are a lot more people running FI setups as opposed to nitrous. Probably one of the reasons people shy away as well. Plus having a temporary power adder as opposed to a more permanent one. Never was a big fan of the idea of filling up a tank just to have the power when I want it.

siccracingturtle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Truth, however there are a lot more people running FI setups as opposed to nitrous. Probably one of the reasons people shy away as well. Plus having a temporary power adder as opposed to a more permanent one. Never was a big fan of the idea of filling up a tank just to have the power when I want it.

yea i hear u.. i plan on running boost next year lol.. nitrous is fun tho u save gas and the power is there only wen u need it.. its a gud alternative until i get some money for my kit... nitrous=500 bucks turbo 3000 bucks.. both pretty much same results

elecblue06

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yea i hear u.. i plan on running boost next year lol.. nitrous is fun tho u save gas and the power is there only wen u need it.. its a gud alternative until i get some money for my kit... nitrous=500 bucks turbo 3000 bucks.. both pretty much same results

till you fill the bottle like 50 times then well should've gone boost lol

camopaint0707

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well I have to run better than 87 octane whenever I spray and I don't usually run anything but 87 octane so yeah

RJSLSECOTEC

Reaction score
my 2.2 isnt half bad. just dont know what to do next to make it faster. i really need my sai ripped out. anyone want to help??? haha

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kpcasperson