first thread in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

outtamymind

Full Access Member
Reaction score
nathan i'm only speaking the truth you don't know when to quite and shut up and you keep digging yourself deeper.

and everyone yes the shop foreman who looked at it for 2 seconds is an idiot but they didn't want to spend 4 hours chasing a misfire that may or may not come up when we were about 15 cars behind that day. and yes one of the techs at my shop asked me for help with the e-brake but in his defense he's never seen a ss/tc before and he's not the greatest tech and if i'm not mistaken he's only a second year anyways.

and nathan even i told you that doing rally events will cause excessive wear to your car. why do you think me and my brothers started charging you for work on your car. cuz you were coming in every week complaining about something. you have what 15,000km's on your car and your tires are done. i got 2 and a half years out of my stock pirelli's which were shit tires.

oh and i really don't appreciate people bad mouthing my place of employement when there are really good techs and people that work there. put it this way the service advisor that you dealt with after one visit doesn't want to deal with you if you ever come back

and allan i was talking about nathan

wardzach2007

Super Moderator
Reaction score
alright so lets get some people from the mid northwest up in here.

---------- Post added at 09:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:58 PM ----------

alright fine, i'll just talk to myself for a bit until people talk with me lol, how's it going steven?

I think you were better off talking to yourself. :rofl:

Anyone care to make another thread w/o trolling?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LokiPMustDie