first thread in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cruisn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yupp, jsut relax and dont coment back. period! problem solved. LOL. steve your a homo sexual!!!

1WhiteSSTC

Banned
Reaction score
yupp, jsut relax and dont coment back. period! problem solved. LOL. steve your a homo sexual!!!

meh, forums are the least of my worries right now, i have a racing season to prepare for next year, lotta things need to get done to my car before it's race ready......downpipe with electric cutout, custom tune, intake, charge piping, tires, better brake pads, stainless steel lines maybe. We'll see how the GM stage kit comes out with a new intake setup so they say, maybe I can keep some of my powertrain within warranty for a little bit longer.......in the end, i am prepared to give it all up so i can race all out in various series in Alberta and beyond. Next year I'm on a trophy hunt :)

reddeerspeed3

Reaction score
ya she was born on the 24th. everything went good, other than me having to go back to work so soon. now i'm just waiting for my days off so i can stock out my car for some warrenty work.

outtamymind

Full Access Member
Reaction score
nice well congratulations my friend. and ya that must suck having to go back to work so soon after having a kid. but it'll be that much better when you get back and get to see her again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kpcasperson