first thread in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tREBs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
WOW!! Nathan im glad I get you that riled up!!
you make stupid posts I will give you very direct answers, you do not like the truth! simple as that, you dont like being wrong and you attack back!

Projekt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i didn't come back to posting just to start shit, i have a big race season next year to prepare for and many questions need to be answered during the prep time I have. Many of these answers will end up coming from different sites I am posting on. Trust me it will be Allan taunting me to snap at him for being an asshole......."why feed the asshole"<--my sig

acctualy it appears your the one taunting someone, and that someone is a member on this site.

why do you talk about next summer like "next race season??" is that what cool cobalt owners call it now???

is your car something really fast? like you cant run it right now becuase its so fast???

If you have a personal problem with someone, keep it off these forums, i would suggest maybe meeting face to face with said individual and figure this issue out.

with that said, no more of this on these forums, i've seen and heard it over on the other guys...not here. got a problem..talk to allan face to face.

you've been warned

1WhiteSSTC

Banned
Reaction score
acctualy it appears your the one taunting someone, and that someone is a member on this site.

why do you talk about next summer like "next race season??" is that what cool cobalt owners call it now???

is your car something really fast? like you cant run it right now becuase its so fast???

If you have a personal problem with someone, keep it off these forums, i would suggest maybe meeting face to face with said individual and figure this issue out.

with that said, no more of this on these forums, i've seen and heard it over on the other guys...not here. got a problem..talk to allan face to face.

you've been warned

Allan loves to speak without having any facts to back up his posting. He bitches about me wanting warranty work on things he figures I bag on........So i guess my power sunroof switch must be on of the parts I bag on.....and for those who know LNF Cobalts I guess the rear brake issues must be the same thing. Oh and I guess if the e-brake stops working I MUST be using it while driving.......If he wants to continue to try and tell me he knows better I will defend myself as such. Any single person has the right to defend themselves from such bullshit.

As for my car, if you missed my thread in the racing section then go read it and you'll understand my reason for stopping auto-x this year. My plans for next year include Time Attack at various events in and around Alberta, lots of auto-x events, and maybe a few TSD Rally Events. Now granted after next year I will be voiding most of my warranty when I start doing time attack, if something breaks it will get fixed outside of warranty so I can continue racing, such is the life of a racecar. At current, this car has not seen any time attack events or rally events, thus the car should retain all factory warranty until such events are participated in.

And yes the Cobalt LNF is a very worthy track car, so yes that makes it "Fast". If I had tires I'd go back for another 5 events this year but at current I cannot afford them soon enough thus I am saving up for next year.

If anyone has a problem with me they obviously don't know me very well and have probably never met me in person. Out of everyone I've met off the forums Allan seems to be the only one with a major problem with me. Everyone else gets along with me just fine(Jenny, Steve, Chris, Mark(Jrmotosports)....do I need to list more ppl?) Allan knows every single person on that list and if none of them have any major problems with me then IMO Allan is fishing. It's not uncommon for ppl to fish for me to blow up, I don't deny I get angry at times and if you don't like it then go back to your Mr.Perfect world, ppl get angry, ppl make mistakes.

At the end of the day, all that matters to me is my racing, it is my passion, it is my life, and that will NEVER change. I will go the distance, I will do whatever it takes to get where I want to be.

Last edited:

ionit3

Platinum Member
Reaction score
hey bud ur more than welcome here, just relax i mean u do have the right to defend urself just you two should take it up in pms, its just this thread blew up when he hasnt even posted anything towards u this whole thread except for last night after ur few posts. i understand where ur coming from though, just chill and enjoy urself unless something is said then wed still appreciate it if most fights were taken up in person/pms

tREBs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
he won't listen. thats the problem he'll just come back here and continue on with it

Me or Nathan...

I dont understand your bitterness toward me kid... This started when you started talking down on jenny, Then it escalated when you posted you wished to join a Rally race with your cobalt, I advised you not to, apparently that wasnt the response you want. Hey bag the **** out of your balt, I dont care. It then FURTHER escalated when you started pm'ing me and threatening me, you wanna fight me then lets do just that. But when you do and you go in for service with your auto-x #'s on your car dont expect to be served, and then don't blow up and bad mouth a very good dealership.
You are the one with a problem with me. I reply quite openly and speak my mind when it comes to your most of the time retarded posts and threads. Don't like it? too bad? :think:

Last edited:

1WhiteSSTC

Banned
Reaction score
Me or Nathan...

I dont understand your bitterness toward me kid... 1)This started when you started talking down on jenny, 2)Then it escalated when you posted you wished to join a Rally race with your cobalt, I advised you not to, apparently that wasnt the response you want. Hey bag the **** out of your balt, I dont care. 3)It then FURTHER escalated when you started pm'ing me and threatening me, you wanna fight me then lets do just that. 4)But when you do and you go in for service with your auto-x #'s on your car dont expect to be served, and then don't blow up and bad mouth a very good dealership.
5)You are the one with a problem with me. I reply quite openly and speak my mind when it comes to your most of the time retarded posts and threads. Don't like it? too bad? :think:

1) Jenny and me had our differences, they have been solved and we get along just fine. That had zero to do with you but of course you had to get your opinion in

2) I still want to rally race my cobalt, is that wrong? Maybe for you and other who are nothing more than garage queens, to each their own......What do u really know about rally anyway? Up here they have AWD classes, FWD classes, and RWD classes, so I think in my class of FWD I'd have a fair chance to winning after I've learned more about it. As well i tried to explain what a TSD Rally Event is all about but you and others refused to listen. Let me say again, a TSD Rally Event is not like the Rally you see on TV. TSD events are for NOVICE drivers to learn how rally works, to learn how maps work, how their navigator works together with them. It is an ENTRY level Rally event that does not require a roll cage, helmet, or rally equipment. It gives NOVICE drivers a chance to see and learn how rally works and get interested enough to want to build a rally purpose vehicle. If taking my cobalt on a few gravel roads around Alberta helps me understand things better then I'm going to participate. If you require more proof feel free to join the CSCC forum and read up how a TSD event goes, IMO a few gravel roads are not going to hurt my car significantly.....a few more rock chips maybe, tho driving anywhere in Alberta you'll get those. In actual fact, we are NOT allowed to speed during TSD events, because we are using public roads NOT closed off as we do NOT speed during TSD events. I could go 10km/h down a gravel road if I wanted, but I'd go the speed limit because I want to still win. The way to win a TSD event is to perform the course flawlessly, exact speed limit, exact times, and no getting lost. Each section is setup with a specific time it takes to run at the set speed limits. The closer to come in each section to the set specific time the closer you are to "winning". We don't win any prize money but we will have gained numerous experience on mapping/navigating for a Rally events.

3) After you refuse to listen to the facts presented, your damn right I was pissed off, you kept shooting your mouth off talking like you knew me personally for 10 years. I posted all the correct info for the TSD rally i wanted to enter and you kept shooting your mouth saying u knew what a TSD rally was and I'd bag my car and wreck it. The TSD event was NOTHING of what you thought but you knew better right? If you want to sit there and trash me on the forums because your too stupid to listen to ACTUAL facts then yea I'm going to take shit to PM and possibly want to knock your teeth out for dragging my name thru the dirt with improper information.

4)My auto-x numbers didn't seem to affect my service at all, the shop foreman at Shag south was a moron, even steve mentioned this. The tech that tightened my e-brake had to ask steve for help, A GM TECH, asking a lube tech, how to tighten an e-brake........yea that's a real good tech to be working on my car when he doesn't know how to tighten an e-brake. I took it to another dealership and they fixed the items I requested be fixed under warranty. So take your head out of your ass Allan, my auto-x numbers did not affect my ability to gain warranty.

5) Maybe you should listen and find out some actual facts before you go shootin your mouth off next time.

I believe I have answered to his 5 "issues" with me. If he continues to trash me on the forum without any facts to back up his bullshit, I will respond in kind......As would most ppl put in my situation.

---------- Post added at 06:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:22 PM ----------

he won't listen. thats the problem he'll just come back here and continue on with it

i have a right to defend my name Steve, if you don't like it, keep walkin, because I have answered to each and every problem Allan has listen above.

Last edited:

Projekt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Kid, you've gone way out of line.

Your PM towards me, was rather hillarious. why you ask? because i've read the css.net alberta thread...i've seen your posts over there and how much of a tool you appear to be. Unfortuinatly being a tool doesnt get you banned over here. However, Instigating bullshit drama will. I warned you once, This is your second warning. If you want to see what three warnings gets you by all means push the buttons.

Also, as for "everyone else liking you" why did i recive a FEW pm's from different members of your local group asking to ban you?

two mods now have warned you, id suggest you stop.

tREBs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
1) Jenny and me had our differences, they have been solved and we get along just fine. That had zero to do with you but of course you had to get your opinion in

2) I still want to rally race my cobalt, is that wrong? Maybe for you and other who are nothing more than garage queens, to each their own......What do u really know about rally anyway? Up here they have AWD classes, FWD classes, and RWD classes, so I think in my class of FWD I'd have a fair chance to winning after I've learned more about it. As well i tried to explain what a TSD Rally Event is all about but you and others refused to listen. Let me say again, a TSD Rally Event is not like the Rally you see on TV. TSD events are for NOVICE drivers to learn how rally works, to learn how maps work, how their navigator works together with them. It is an ENTRY level Rally event that does not require a roll cage, helmet, or rally equipment. It gives NOVICE drivers a chance to see and learn how rally works and get interested enough to want to build a rally purpose vehicle. If taking my cobalt on a few gravel roads around Alberta helps me understand things better then I'm going to participate. If you require more proof feel free to join the CSCC forum and read up how a TSD event goes, IMO a few gravel roads are not going to hurt my car significantly.....a few more rock chips maybe, tho driving anywhere in Alberta you'll get those. In actual fact, we are NOT allowed to speed during TSD events, because we are using public roads NOT closed off as we do NOT speed during TSD events. I could go 10km/h down a gravel road if I wanted, but I'd go the speed limit because I want to still win. The way to win a TSD event is to perform the course flawlessly, exact speed limit, exact times, and no getting lost. Each section is setup with a specific time it takes to run at the set speed limits. The closer to come in each section to the set specific time the closer you are to "winning". We don't win any prize money but we will have gained numerous experience on mapping/navigating for a Rally events.

3) After you refuse to listen to the facts presented, your damn right I was pissed off, you kept shooting your mouth off talking like you knew me personally for 10 years. I posted all the correct info for the TSD rally i wanted to enter and you kept shooting your mouth saying u knew what a TSD rally was and I'd bag my car and wreck it. The TSD event was NOTHING of what you thought but you knew better right? If you want to sit there and trash me on the forums because your too stupid to listen to ACTUAL facts then yea I'm going to take shit to PM and possibly want to knock your teeth out for dragging my name thru the dirt with improper information.

4)My auto-x numbers didn't seem to affect my service at all, the shop foreman at Shag south was a moron, even steve mentioned this. The tech that tightened my e-brake had to ask steve for help, A GM TECH, asking a lube tech, how to tighten an e-brake........yea that's a real good tech to be working on my car when he doesn't know how to tighten an e-brake. I took it to another dealership and they fixed the items I requested be fixed under warranty. So take your head out of your ass Allan, my auto-x numbers did not affect my ability to gain warranty.

5) Maybe you should listen and find out some actual facts before you go shootin your mouth off next time.

I believe I have answered to his 5 "issues" with me. If he continues to trash me on the forum without any facts to back up his bullshit, I will respond in kind......As would most ppl put in my situation.

---------- Post added at 06:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:22 PM ----------

i have a right to defend my name Steve, if you don't like it, keep walkin, because I have answered to each and every problem Allan has listen above.
1) No you didnt... I still actively talk to jenny, she thinks your a loser (according the last time we spoke of you, a few months back)

2) I know what that rally involves, You had a brand new cobalt I simply advised against entering the rally yet you fought me, about 15 other members on the other site posted in your rally thread... They all agreed with me. If you have any memory I said "By all means enter the rally, I am trying to warn you of the damage you may cause to your NEW SSTC" and you took that as an insult and blew up...

3) come try to knock my teeth out... I fucking dare you, you have now openly threatened me. Nice work Balboa.

4) I have heard otherwise ;) from a couple people.

5) Maybe YOU should open your fucking eyes and actually look into the shit I post, Maybe if you didnt take it all to heart you would realize I was only trying to help you keep your car in mint shape, It is afterall a nice car. But apparently you are too moronic to see that! whatever, its cool. I hope you beat the living **** out of it. I can then say "I told you so"

You know whats funny? you share many common attributes with my ex gf... Your both bat shit crazy.

Fact of the matter is Nathan, you take things way way too personally, so please get YOUR head out of your ass.

Have a nice night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jmaurais