For those who say 2.2's cant beat 08 SI's

FASTL61

Platinum Member
Reaction score
So what?Why would I race my 160hp cobalt against a god who knows hp ion?lol.maybe when I get everything I want done to her but thatll be a while.

06_ion2

Banned
Reaction score
So what?Why would I race my 160hp cobalt against a god who knows hp ion?lol.maybe when I get everything I want done to her but thatll be a while.

lol waiting on a email for a 21psi pulley for 1000cfm. so i dont know how much id make maybe 380-420? who honestly knows :rofl: its never been done yet

FASTL61

Platinum Member
Reaction score
ya I dont want to race you!At all! lolyou can race my brother as soon as his build goes underway and is finished.realistically his will be done before mine but ill be spraying soon which still wont match to your build haha

06_ion2

Banned
Reaction score
ya I dont want to race you!At all! lolyou can race my brother as soon as his build goes underway and is finished.realistically his will be done before mine but ill be spraying soon which still wont match to your build haha

you will own me rite now my cars broken anyways :rofl: had to buy another new clutch FTL :( hope this exedy pulls through this time

FASTL61

Platinum Member
Reaction score
dam thats shitty.I just want to get my car turbo'd in the long run but im so broke right now its not funny.Once I get turbo'd then ill order low comp pistons and a nice set of rods and rings and call it a day.Obviously ill get a clutch when all this happens too lol.it will be a long time before that so nitrous will come into effect 1st :)

06_ion2

Banned
Reaction score
dam thats shitty.I just want to get my car turbo'd in the long run but im so broke right now its not funny.Once I get turbo'd then ill order low comp pistons and a nice set of rods and rings and call it a day.Obviously ill get a clutch when all this happens too lol.it will be a long time before that so nitrous will come into effect 1st :)

i said that in november :rofl: sence then ive spent over 9k on parts and shit for the motor. why stop at pistons and rods. do it all and do it rite :)

FASTL61

Platinum Member
Reaction score
cause I dont need a 500hp DD.300ish is plenty for me.atleast for now.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LokiPMustDie