Front Speakers go in and out

TonyWilliams

Reaction score
Front speakers go in and out. And now there off most of the time. Sometimes when you hit a bump they will come on. Could it be a short somewhere? I wouldn't think with the wiring harness plug. Not just 1 speaker but both do it at the same time. Can anyone help.
Thanks,

newfiedan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
connections

you will have to check the connections in the door also is it the stock deck or an aftermarket deck? If its aftermarket then check the connections behind the deck, they may have pushed it in and its a tight squeeze in there so it may have pinched some wires.

emperorjj1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
aww dman u have shitty rcas?

speakers could be blown but less possible considering they both do it at the same time

TonyWilliams

Reaction score
Speakers go in and out

It is Stock and I wouldn't think that it would be at the speakers since both go out and on together.
No amp.
Thanks,

ZapFrog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm having the same problem. except mine is the passanger side only. somedays it works, somedays it dont. i want to fix it, but i really don't know how and dont have the money to have somebody do it for me .

Tuner923

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well I am talking if it is a pinched wire behind the deck it makes all the sense in the world considering all the wires are all together in the harness. or it could simply be that the pins are pulling out

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KaiAnderso