G8 GT vs. the new Taurus, or I SHOed him!

SportLt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
my friends did not believe when i told them the new tarus was turbocharged...its twin turo isnt it?

SportLt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
every person that drives a car has raced it on public roads

and if you say that you dont

well your a fucking liar.

USMCFieldMP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh hush! Everyone is "anti street racing" until they finally do it! It's like a guilty pleasure you want to tell everyone but you know they'll ridicule you even though they do the saaaaaaame thing!

Yeah, but iirc, ole Jack used to TEAR PEOPLE APART for doing it. There were GIANT threads with lots and lots of arguing and fighting for and against.

He was for sure the leader of the opposition. If I wasn't so lazy, I'd find some examples. There is a difference between saying, "Man, that is dumb" then trying it and loving it... and some of the things that were said back then. Just saying.

Its a good kill, none the less.

1WhiteSSTC

Banned
Reaction score
my friends did not believe when i told them the new tarus was turbocharged...its twin turo isnt it?

yes sir, the new 2010 Taurus SHO is packing Fords new 6cylinder Twin Turbo EcoBoost engine. A very well designed engine, with modifications and WEIGHT LOSS it would be a good contender on the street or on the track. If I had money I would get the new 2010 Taurus SHO hands down, AWD for winter and launching, EcoBoost for MPG, and with some tuning adjustments and some bolt-on's this car will likely see 400-500whp.

Bone stock under the hood. I went against Devons stage 2 SS with catback and other mods and gave him the jump at 30mph and by the top of his 3rd gear I had 2 cars on him.

stage 2 sucks, go race someone with the OTTP kit ;)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPplA0UhBkU&feature=player_embedded
lol 2 birds with one stone, go race these 2^^^

Last edited:

SportLt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i thought so,ford every now and then makes some impressive cars, but so many people have the stangs and other cars, i hate ford with a passion. i "have" to respect some of the cars they put out, but to me, no matter what, every ford is a pos.

1WhiteSSTC

Banned
Reaction score
i thought so,ford every now and then makes some impressive cars, but so many people have the stangs and other cars, i hate ford with a passion. i "have" to respect some of the cars they put out, but to me, no matter what, every ford is a pos.

after they put the 5.0L back in the GT mustang you will take that back, within the next 2-3 years tops Ford will have the 5.0L in the GT and the V6 EcoBoost in the Base model, thus vaporizing the competition entirely......It will be a whole new ball game

SportLt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ehh, i just come from a chevy family, only 4 type of cars i would buy, chevy, dodge, subaru and mitsubishi, no matter what ford makes, i just cant get myself to drive one lol.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KaiAnderso