G8 GT vs. the new Taurus, or I SHOed him!

XxChristalSSxX

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Found
On the
Roadside
Dead
--
Driver
Returns
On
Foot
--
Fix
Or
Repair
Daily
--
Fails
On
Race
Day
--
Fast
Only when
Running
Downhill
--
& my fav:
For
Old
Retarded
Drivers

I could go on and on... I hate Ford products... unless it's a '32 coupe.

1WhiteSSTC

Banned
Reaction score
focus rs...

the new Focus RS rite? Looks like a good package to me, even Honda is trying to compete with it and did a new Civic 2dr Hatch limited production run for Europe only, looks good and they even added a little more hp.

2009-ford-focus-rs.jpg

---------- Post added at 07:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:36 AM ----------

Found
On the
Roadside
Dead
--
Driver
Returns
On
Foot
--
Fix
Or
Repair
Daily
--
Fails
On
Race
Day
--
Fast
Only when
Running
Downhill
--
& my fav:
For
Old
Retarded
Drivers

I could go on and on... I hate Ford products... unless it's a '32 coupe.

ok old man, go die now, thank you, and take your old ways with you because the future has no use for retarded people like you who can't look beyond the past biased ways of your family.

XxChristalSSxX

Platinum Member
Reaction score
ok old man, go die now, thank you, and take your old ways with you because the future has no use for retarded people like you who can't look beyond the past biased ways of your family.

Hm... I haz no penis so chill out, old fart.

And just because you don't know a thing or two about me or my "family," I'll clue you in: my entire family is die hard Ford lovers. I'm the "rebel" in the family who hates Ford.

Now you can go die in a fire. :hands:

1WhiteSSTC

Banned
Reaction score
Hm... I haz no penis so chill out, old fart.

And just because you don't know a thing or two about me or my "family," I'll clue you in: my entire family is die hard Ford lovers. I'm the "rebel" in the family who hates Ford.

Now you can go die in a fire. :hands:

Anyone who ONLY buys within 1 motor company is retarded. Each auto company out there offers a good product, it's all depending what your tastes are as to which vehicle you buy but in the end there is no such thing as 1 be all end all greatest auto company ever, it's all personal opinion based mostly on personal tastes. But, to each their own, I have no disrespect for any specific vehicle brand, they have ALL made their mistakes over the years, and they ALL have learned from them, look at Hyundai and Kia, doing very well for themselves right now. Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep will rebound when Fiat gets in there with better vehicles, Chevy is already on their way back up after a very large fall, and Ford is doing very well for themselves right now.

XxChristalSSxX

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Bleh... let's just agree to disagree. ANY model car produced after 1957 is a fail to me. But I don't exactly have mucho dinero to buy a '32 Coupe or '55 Bel Aire and completely restore and drop a carbureted 454 in 'em. Today's vehicles are essentially all crap... with the exception of a handful. Needless to say, today's cars are NOT built like the cars from the good ole days. :(

But honestly, I'd never, ever buy a Ford... but if one was given to me, I'd definitely sell it for a reasonable profit to go toward my 3rd gen. build :D

1WhiteSSTC

Banned
Reaction score
Bleh... let's just agree to disagree. ANY model car produced after 1957 is a fail to me. But I don't exactly have mucho dinero to buy a '32 Coupe or '55 Bel Aire and completely restore and drop a carbureted 454 in 'em. Today's vehicles are essentially all crap... with the exception of a handful. Needless to say, today's cars are NOT built like the cars from the good ole days. :(

But honestly, I'd never, ever buy a Ford... but if one was given to me, I'd definitely sell it for a reasonable profit to go toward my 3rd gen. build :D

U must not have seen the Old School cars now using the new Ford EcoBoost Twin Turbo engine, better MPG, same 1/4 mile #'s and some that even put down better times than a 3rd gen build.

XxChristalSSxX

Platinum Member
Reaction score
U must not have seen the Old School cars now using the new Ford EcoBoost Twin Turbo engine, better MPG, same 1/4 mile #'s and some that even put down better times than a 3rd gen build.

Meh... I'm not a fan of turbochargers, either. Shall I be flamed for that, too? Forgive me if I like hearing the scream of a supercharger as opposed to the sucking noise a turbocharger makes, LOL! & I'm doing my 3rd gen. build because that is the 2nd car my husband bought for me back when we were dating. I hate fuel injection (ironic seeing as I have a SS, huh?) so we're doing a complete carb. conversion. The first car he bought me was a similar car... '92 RS 305 5spd. But um... some idiot chick crossed the interstate and hit us head on after a date one night... so yeah, she's been RIP since '04, lol.

I like a car because it draws my attention... not for the brand name. No Fords scream out "Oh, buy me! I'm awesome!" to me. :sleepy10:

LilSS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah sorry...not a ford fan here either, ever ford we've had was a complete piece of shit, and that included our '66 mustang fastback.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kpcasperson