Going back to stock...PICS

Hailcesar75

Full Access Member
Reaction score
my tail lights tho ha ha. I decided to sand them down all the way to stock red so i can put a light vinyl tint on. was gonna try to sand them down to the tint i wanted but it wouldve took too long. this way is easier plus both tails will match. lol

i kinda like how it looks red tho..

IMG_1276.jpg

IMG_1286.jpg

IMG_1287.jpg

IMG_1281.jpg

Cobalt Tom

Platinum Member
Reaction score
i would need a wider angle with better pic to give full judgment, but thats better then it was before

Hailcesar75

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I read the title said, "this cant be true" lol
ha ha i figure some of you guys would think that
i would need a wider angle with better pic to give full judgment, but thats better then it was before

you mean maybe a little further back or like in the open. i know my iphone camera sucks. ill take better ones tomorrow. but i do like the way it looks. ha ha what a difference it makes adding a cf trunk. other things have to change to make it look better

Cobalt Tom

Platinum Member
Reaction score
ha ha i figure some of you guys would think that

you mean maybe a little further back or like in the open. i know my iphone camera sucks. ill take better ones tomorrow. but i do like the way it looks. ha ha what a difference it makes adding a cf trunk. other things have to change to make it look better
like more of the car at once hhaha, further back

and ya, i had mine tinted really dark for a while, then it cracked one day so i took it off in anticipation of redoing it...loved it too much to put it back lolol

Hailcesar75

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KaiAnderso