Got bored..... lol He didn't like it...

They call me godly

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice kill, I hate mustangs haha they all think they're fast when they're not :p

gotta love those mustang guys

haha especially around here right? haha

You ever seen that silver one with the plate that says "2muchpwr" haha Hes got an exhaust and thats it and he thinks it's fast. He tries to play it off pretty hard to haha

I'll include the story just because i'm bored haha

Ok so I admit I look for cars in the distance as most of us do, and i'm getting off of the Coalfield Expressway, up ahead at the light I see this Silver Mustang GT. So i'm like "Lets see if hes gonna act stupid since he sees me back here (My radar detector was screaming KA band so I was hoping he would haha) anyway he pulls out fine for the next 3 lights then we get to the one at the walmart in macarthur and I see the plate and i'm just thinking "06 GT with an exhaust, this kids an idiot" the guys probably only about 17 or so. Anyway of course he see me in behind him and I hear him rev like a little bastard and he burns out up the hill "and i'm thinking "Really?" So I just follow him and he cuts onto the interstate to cut to the other side of town like I always do. So I follow around the curve of the exit loop, then we get to the on ramp and i'm only in 2nd behind him at about 35 MPH. I hear him floor it and "take off" so I wait a couple seconds make sure its clear by this time hes about 2 cars ahead and about 400 ft from the end of the ramp, so I floor it, hit 75 and shift to 3rd by this time i'm about to rear end him so I have to tap the brake, then I get beside him and signal him to find out if he wants to run. I get a thumbs up and a 3 (meaning were gonna do a 3 beep. I signal 40 with my hands to get him to slow to a 40 roll since their was basically no traffic out. We slow, he beeps, I take off, never seen him again haha.

parise9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I found out this morning this kids been trying to be the local "fast boy" guess he lost that title

hey, i'm tryin' to be the "local fast kid" lol. not really, but with a 20 and 2 record i'm looking to play once in awhile locally. the two loses, boosted 6.0 GTO... and flubbing a shift against a new monte carlo ss(beginner trouble).

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LokiPMustDie