Hi from victory_red_SS

outtamymind

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ya that video did not do it justice. i took that with my point and shoot camera. its much better sounding in person.

victory_red_SS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I stood behind a Firebird built by the shop where my project is, and when he started up the car I was smiling bigtime, just like when the cars started at the drag school last week. I just think about the sound and the smell of burning tires as I wait for 'my turn'. :)

outtamymind

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ya i know the feeling. you regress to a little kid hearing his first muscle car all over again everytime you hear one start up. how was drag school?

victory_red_SS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The course was awesome. Within 3 hours of getting to the school I was in a 700+hp Firebird getting ready for my first pass. I finished the second day with 3, 1/4 mile passes at 148+ mph in just over 9.1 seconds per run. :D

I do have a thread here with photos of the school/cars/timeslips. Drag Racing School Pictures

---------- Post added at 08:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:52 PM ----------

i wanna ride in the passenger seat :)

You will need to get up here for the unveiling then ;)

Last edited:

dman090

Platinum Member
Reaction score
The course was awesome. Within 3 hours of getting to the school I was in a 700+hp Firebird getting ready for my first pass. I finished the second day with 3, 1/4 mile passes at 148+ mph in just over 9.1 seconds per run. :D

I do have a thread here with photos of the school/cars/timeslips.

---------- Post added at 08:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:52 PM ----------

You will need to get up here for the unveiling then ;)

Rod4.jpg

theres^ your mug lol

man i would LOVE to see the unveiling of this beast! where you from again??

outtamymind

Full Access Member
Reaction score
really, i must have missed it. i'll have to look for it. and thats awesome. i only dream of driving a 9 second car right now.

victory_red_SS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
theres^ your mug lol

man i would LOVE to see the unveiling of this beast! where you from again??
That's me. Thanks for not using the closeup. :lol:

I am up in Vancouver, Canada, a couple of hours north of Seattle. We are looking to unveil the car at the 3rd annual WCCM.:D

really, i must have missed it. i'll have to look for it. and thats awesome. i only dream of driving a 9 second car right now.

I put a link a couple of posts up^^^ ;)

dman090

Platinum Member
Reaction score
shiiit wanna buy me a plane ticket :lol: just kidding, i couldnt make that trip if my life depended on it lol

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whitey75

Latest posts