How to install a rear tow hook

YelloEye

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Lol that works.

---------- Post added at 12:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:05 PM ----------

Might get a 3"wide sticker that says "attach honda here" and put it under the tow hook. :rofl:

ls1fbody

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They do, badly.

And i have a yellow set on the way :)

---------- Post added at 10:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:42 AM ----------

Lol that works.

---------- Post added at 12:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:05 PM ----------

Might get a 3"wide sticker that says "attach honda here" and put it under the tow hook. :rofl:

Get one of those remove before flight tags, and have it say "attach honda here" instead ;)

YelloEye

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
They do, badly.

And i have a yellow set on the way :)

---------- Post added at 10:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:42 AM ----------

Get one of those remove before flight tags, and have it say "attach honda here" instead ;)

Oh that'd be awesome lol I need to figure out something to keep the hook from taking the paint off the bumper though.If I had a nice sheet of spring steel I know Exactly what I'd do.

ls1fbody

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Since you have a black car, just put a piece of electrical tape over where the hook contacts the body.

ls1fbody

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You just need a new lip and or bumper Mike hahah

YelloEye

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Since you have a black car, just put a piece of electrical tape over where the hook contacts the body.

Might do a strip of black vinyl or something. Though if I could find a white sticker 3" wide with TOW in red across it I'd put that there.

---------- Post added at 12:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:54 PM ----------

that's what i did to cover the holes from the front lip :rofl:

I used some plastic thingies I found at a hardware store.

ls1fbody

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That would probably work too haha.

good place for a TTR sticker :hehe:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kpcasperson