Interior Glow

BlacK0uT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
last of the bullshit upgrades before doing actual performance upgrades lol.
i just wanted to wait for my birthday/christmas for a good amount of money to use for the performance parts.

YouTube - Interior Glow Video.MPG

there is the youtube video of the interior glow ^
video taken tonight =P

RedDead

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i have these in my balt right now......when u do get it....u might want to get a new 3m double sided tape....the one they give you sucks balls....if u want to see what it looks like in the balt check out the pics in my profile

BlacK0uT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I put them in yesterday and i got double sided tape from a hardware store to attach my HID ballasts to the inside of my bumper so i just used that.
the interior glow, i think looks sick. like i said, the video was just for fun..i don't ever use the pulsing motion because i just stick with the purple glow to match my headlights. but yeah i doubt i'm going to get exterior glow...kinda a waste.

Spacey_stacey75

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I put them in yesterday and i got double sided tape from a hardware store to attach my HID ballasts to the inside of my bumper so i just used that.
the interior glow, i think looks sick. like i said, the video was just for fun..i don't ever use the pulsing motion because i just stick with the purple glow to match my headlights. but yeah i doubt i'm going to get exterior glow...kinda a waste.

Yeah I got the under car light kit, burt I can't see it when I'm driving and I can't legally drive with it on, so it was kinda a waste. I turn it on and sit in my drive way looking at, LOL kinda silly I know. but shit, i spent the money!

BlacK0uT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yeah that's why i decided not to get it. i would never really be able to ever see it or even use it for that matter.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LokiPMustDie