Interior Glow

ZapFrog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
everybody says it's illegal for underglow, ohio is pretty much a dick state. i drive all through ohio and staties pull me over. they dont ever say a word about it . im rollin the green underglow and green interior . lol

Intmd83r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i find the colors cops are dicks with are blue and red . . no red on the front of your car or as a underglow and blue ...... just forget it . had a friend get pulled over on the highway with his blue underglow on and the cop was trying to say he was using it to make other drivers think he is a cop ..... i kinda got that part but i think the cop was talking out his ass .

RedDead

Full Access Member
Reaction score
all the colors are illegal....reason being is that they say it is a distraction to other drivers and can cause a wreck...my dad is a cop and he and i had this conversation about 5 months ago as i was considering doing this to my vehicle lol but yeah the only time you can have them on is when the vehicle is parked....but yes they def do care more about being blue and red as these are emergency vehicle colors

Spacey_stacey75

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yup I had some blue lights on my previous car, a cavalier, and the cop made me cut the wires or he was going to give me a $150 ticket per light. And he said the same thing, it could make someone think I was a cop. So Stupid! When we cut the wires it blew my taillights out, blew a fuse, he pulled me back over and told me then followed me home.
But I was told when I installed my lights that any color besides blue and red is at the discression of the officer as to what they can do with the lights, as in giving tickets or whatever.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buttonsup