It's cold outside: -20 F

outtamymind

Full Access Member
Reaction score
33F here i know thats nothing now cause it will eventually reach teens but it's pretty cold for now...

---------- Post added at 03:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:40 AM ----------

so you get better millage in the cold then... hm interesting

no its worse, L/100km you want as low as possible where as M/gal you want as high as possible. that i think someone should seriously make a removable trans heater for our cars just for the winter time so our shifters don't freeze solid.

codytheoutlaw

Reaction score
it doesn't matter what you drive. when it gets cold there is gonna be come creaks. i have an old lincoln that rides as quiet as can be, but since it got cold it it has had a squeak by the pedals until the heat warms up.

outtamymind

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ya i know thats why i'm not too worried about the new creaks and shit from my car. if they continue when its hot out again then i will dig into them but not until then.

YelloEye

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I'd rather deal with 2ft of snow than all this crappy rain/sleet shit we have here.

outtamymind

Full Access Member
Reaction score
no you don't. trust me on this. no you don't. you think drivers are bad with dry roads try adding in snow, slush, ice and any people driving on summer or shitty all season's. makes for alot of accidents and slow/long drives

YelloEye

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Lol I know what snow is man, I'm from north of Seattle. People up there just dont drive or their all wrecked on the side of the road lol perfect!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buttonsup