Its Snowing...In Houston lolwtf

ABHELLRAZOR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thats nothing, I can't even keep up with keeping my sidewalk clear, but then again I'm way up here in Canada, kinda freaked me out though snow in Texas and I'm going to Mexico in about a week.

Cobalt Tom

Platinum Member
Reaction score
this is sad, after getting home i was talking with mel and she was supposed to call her insurance today (still straightening out the accident thing...) and she said when she called that they had been closed for snow...apparently they are based in houston....ZOMG>>>people there close up shop for that???

Tom

Full Access Member
Reaction score
this is sad, after getting home i was talking with mel and she was supposed to call her insurance today (still straightening out the accident thing...) and she said when she called that they had been closed for snow...apparently they are based in houston....ZOMG>>>people there close up shop for that???

lol yea cause there noobs with snow and think the world is going to end, they even shut down schools, so sad :rofl:

1WhiteSSTC

Banned
Reaction score

they had the highways closed north and south of Calgary here, countless jackknifed semi's and smashed up cars/trucks/van/suv's, last friday we had 600 accidents in 1 afternoon because the roads were completely covered with ice, city buses into school buses, city buses sideways on hills, countless abandon cars because of it, waiting for a count on yesterday still.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buttonsup

Latest posts