Its Snowing...In Houston lolwtf

Cobalt Tom

Platinum Member
Reaction score
they had the highways closed north and south of Calgary here, countless jackknifed semi's and smashed up cars/trucks/van/suv's, last friday we had 600 accidents in 1 afternoon because the roads were completely covered with ice, city buses into school buses, city buses sideways on hills, countless abandon cars because of it, waiting for a count on yesterday still.
wow, ya, we had a winter like that a few years ago where people were taking 12 hours to get home on the freeway and it got so bad some people just got out and left their cars there...the city started using snow plows and just pushing them to the sides and if you didnt pick it up that day it was impounded...was pretty bad...but nothing like yours lol, we just dont get THAT bad here often haha. its been consistantly inthe mid 20's here this week though...lots of ice and shit (and they talk about global warming :lol:)
but ya....ice r teh suxorz

1WhiteSSTC

Banned
Reaction score
wow, ya, we had a winter like that a few years ago where people were taking 12 hours to get home on the freeway and it got so bad some people just got out and left their cars there...the city started using snow plows and just pushing them to the sides and if you didnt pick it up that day it was impounded...was pretty bad...but nothing like yours lol, we just dont get THAT bad here often haha. its been consistantly inthe mid 20's here this week though...lots of ice and shit (and they talk about global warming :lol:)
but ya....ice r teh suxorz

ice makes me want studded tires and 17's from a 2.4 n/a

1WhiteSSTC

Banned
Reaction score
that would be good

my winter tires consist of a 4x4 durango with all seasons :lol:

:( I can't afford a truck yet, but in 2 years yes, at that point the Cobalt gets a cage and a full track build. Still not sure what truck i want, the new Ram's are apparently extremely nice riding but I would have to test drive the F150 and the GMC 1500's, maybe even some Diesels.

Cobalt Tom

Platinum Member
Reaction score
:( I can't afford a truck yet, but in 2 years yes, at that point the Cobalt gets a cage and a full track build. Still not sure what truck i want, the new Ram's are apparently extremely nice riding but I would have to test drive the F150 and the GMC 1500's, maybe even some Diesels.
nice nice, if mels car hadnt of been wrecked i wouldnt have one either

cobalt123

Platinum Member
Reaction score
actually terminal A was shut down yesterday so continental mainline could use the space for de-iceing so i wasnt working ghey

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buttonsup

Latest posts