look at what i got today!!

1WhiteSSTC

Banned
Reaction score
damn those do look good, I am a fan of those Gen 4's............i'd be willing to even part with the custom retro fit ones I have to get a pair of Gen 4's.

1WhiteSSTC

Banned
Reaction score
Dibs on whites retros :D

ya? Buy me a set of those Gen 4's and ship em to me, I will swap and ship you my retros, I dun have my stockers anymore, had to swap those with the guy I bought the retro's from so I can't just ship my retros without something to replace them, especially when I don't have a 2nd vehicle :(

YelloEye

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
ya? Buy me a set of those Gen 4's and ship em to me, I will swap and ship you my retros, I dun have my stockers anymore, had to swap those with the guy I bought the retro's from so I can't just ship my retros without something to replace them, especially when I don't have a 2nd vehicle :(

Got any pics of the headlights without the lights on? Like upclose?

1WhiteSSTC

Banned
Reaction score
Got any pics of the headlights without the lights on? Like upclose?

neg, they are not in the most perfect of shape either, the sealant used was not black and it needs to be resealed on the passenger headlight from moisture, both reflectors have come loose from the shit ass roads up here too. They are really nice tho even with the few defects and have never caused me a single issue and have always worked 100% for me. They need some TLC yes but anyone with experience could have them back to perfect in no time at all.

YelloEye

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
neg, they are not in the most perfect of shape either, the sealant used was not black and it needs to be resealed on the passenger headlight from moisture, both reflectors have come loose from the shit ass roads up here too. They are really nice tho even with the few defects and have never caused me a single issue and have always worked 100% for me. They need some TLC yes but anyone with experience could have them back to perfect in no time at all.

Send me closeups to make sure its within my capacity to repair them and we'll talk from there :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whitey75

Latest posts