look at what i got today!!

Cobalt08ls

Full Access Member
Reaction score
lol there pretty much aimed good the right side is a little more higher but its fine compaired to how my first gen's were

heres a pic

a1abcd04.jpg

Last edited:

Cobalt08ls

Full Access Member
Reaction score
the cutoff was actually really low. i thought it was good out of the box but i was wrong. i aimed them up and i can see alot more further in front of me. before i aimed them the cutoff was actually on the ground and i could see it when i was driving. now since i aimed them it isnt on the road anymore because they are aimed higher up

Cobalt08ls

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yeah i believe i fixed them now. i can see more on the road now because i aimed both them up before i could see the cutoff straight on the ground when i was driving. i cant now because i aimed them up so the cutoff is in the air but its not too high because i asked other people driving past me like friends if i blinded them and they said no

Mrslice2004

Reaction score
Damn, those gen 4's look slick! lemme know how they turn out, peelin and foggin, might pick me up a pair.

Cobalt08ls

Full Access Member
Reaction score
my driver side has fogged once a inch but that is because i cut the grommet that came with them to put my hid wire thru because when i installed my hids i didnt put a hole in the back like ur suppose only on the driver one so i made a small slit. making it come off when i went to the car wash. but i put the grommett to my gen 1 headlight on the gen 4's driver headlight and it is fine. i have washed my car after and it has not fogged at all.
there legit imo

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buttonsup