Low Profile Car Ramps

mrsilent13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
why not get a low profile floor jack...thats what i use all the time...and all the cobalts ive done work on are very low on the h&r springs and i have no problem getting underneath them with my floor jack.....ill let you know which one i got...let me get the part number for it...give me a sec

well its a powerbuilt 2.5 ton floor jack that i got from kragen for 80 bucks...i use it alot

Cobalt Tom

Platinum Member
Reaction score
those wood ones look pretty nice actually hahahaha, i may have to take a look at making some of those.
as for a low profile jack, i picked one up (nice one) at harbor freight that can get under my low frame and still give me 14" lift :)

---------- Post added at 06:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:03 PM ----------

why not get a low profile floor jack...thats what i use all the time...and all the cobalts ive done work on are very low on the h&r springs and i have no problem getting underneath them with my floor jack.....ill let you know which one i got...let me get the part number for it...give me a sec

well its a powerbuilt 2.5 ton floor jack that i got from kragen for 80 bucks...i use it alot
that sounds like the same one i have hahaha
and i have no problem with mine or other balts (an ss/sc on b&gs is still ok)

---------- Post added at 06:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:04 PM ----------

I have this one:
http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/displayitem.taf?Itemnumber=91039

wardzach2007

Super Moderator
Reaction score
:rofl: because being slammed looks hawt. and makes my 16s look bigger lol

nice is it the tpi with the auto?

my bro has a 91 tpi with a t56 swap, heads. cam, mini ram, chrome 18in iroc rims with 11in rear rims. very pretty car.

I want to bag my car. I think the slammed look is the best look.
But it looks way better on other cars though. FTL :facepalm:

YelloEye

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
The link you provided looks like a nice set of ramps, couldnt get to the mustangforum link cause its blocked here at work.

Cobalt Tom

Platinum Member
Reaction score
The link you provided looks like a nice set of ramps, couldnt get to the mustangforum link cause its blocked here at work.
here
ramps7.JPG

mwramps13.JPG

mwramps20.JPG

ramps.jpg

YelloEye

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Pictures linked from a blocked URL work about as well as the URL itself :angry94:

Cobalt Tom

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Pictures linked from a blocked URL work about as well as the URL itself :angry94:
where the hell do they have you now that you cant see??? i thought you were home haha

---------- Post added at 11:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:20 PM ----------

anyways, its a ramp made from 2x10s with 18" steps and a block to stop from rolling off, it looks pretty legit

YelloEye

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
where the hell do they have you now that you cant see??? i thought you were home haha

---------- Post added at 11:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:20 PM ----------

anyways, its a ramp made from 2x10s with 18" steps and a block to stop from rolling off, it looks pretty legit

I've been at Fort Polk the last couple weeks.

YelloEye

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah, most exciting part of my day is throwing paper airplanes across the office......

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KaiAnderso