My new spark plug cover...PICS!!!

Hailcesar75

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well have you ever thought of doing some work for CF work for other people i have a few Ideas kickin around that i would like to do but unfortunately I just cant get the weave to look right by the time Im done

I have done a few things for members. I'm just still trying to perfect it. This is the first time I do a cf piece without having to sand it. So it's a good start.

---------- Post added at 11:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:26 AM ----------

:facepalm: @ me

You're right.

Sorry? :hands:

Ha ha it's ok :hands:

Hailcesar75

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here's an idea of how they'll look. Compared to the mrz cover. And don't laugh at the wireloom ha ha. I'm in the process of taking it off.

68aae6ec.jpg

d9b152a9.jpg

3d511c72.jpg

still have to sand the edges round and cut the corner by the oil cap. For some reason the red valve cover doesn't go well with the spark plug cover, right? I was thinkng of painting the valve cover black. Maybe it'll look Better

Zdeuce4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yo caesar i got a proposition for u.. i have one of the coil covers thats of a different design and a lot sleeker imo.. if i sent u 2 could u do one like that for me and u keep one for urself. i can give u pics of wut they look like painted as well.. id be willing to pay as well

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buttonsup