My new spark plug cover...PICS!!!

Hailcesar75

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im pretty sure by now ive bored you guys with my mods but I just finished making this. probably going to put the ss badge with the black overlay, on top. gonna start on the fuse box. thanks for looking

Copied the same design like the mrz 2.4 cover

DSC00720.jpg

IMG_1325.jpg

IMG_1326.jpg

IMG_1327.jpg

And guess what.......................no sanding was required. im pretty close to perfecting this. i may sound gay but im so proud of how well ive beendoing with these cf projects. I keep learning so much with every project i do. im surprised i havent quit. lol

dunit121

Full Access Member
Reaction score
looks sick man and ur cf work isnt boring its cool to see done.. wish i could do shit like that

Hailcesar75

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thanks dunit. its just ive had some members say to have i thread with all my mod builds so i feel like its getting old or something

Hailcesar75

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Gonna try tomorrow. Have to do alot of measuring to drill the holes. Also got to get screws bigger than what mrz told me the size of their screws were. They said there's is 20mm long but that's too short. I need like 50mm

Jn2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Always fun to see ur stuff, if I did cf, it would be dry...i like the cloth look for the interier

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buttonsup