carbonfiberhood015.jpg

carbonfiberhood017.jpg

carbonfiberhood018.jpg

carbonfiberhood019.jpg

YelloEye

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Not my thing, the hood vents look stuck on almost. Though I'm sure the car stays cooler now.

wardzach2007

Super Moderator
Reaction score
the guys on css love it, lol

Not to be mean or anything but I saw the thread on CSS and I don't get that same impression.

Any who... It's your car and props to doing what you want. I personally don't like it. But hey, that's just me. I also think Black Housings would make it have a better flow to it.

Jmesl8er

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not to be mean or anything but I saw the thread on CSS and I don't get that same impression.

Any who... It's your car and props to doing what you want. I personally don't like it. But hey, that's just me. I also think Black Housings would make it have a better flow to it.

Hard to show Sarcasm on here. You did'nt see the LOL at the end of my sentence? I know that, but they're all assholes on there. If you don't have an ss they pick apart everything

Tuner923

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hard to show Sarcasm on here. You did'nt see the LOL at the end of my sentence? I know that, but they're all assholes on there. If you don't have an ss they pick apart everything

meh, i pick them apart even if they have ss' over there..:superhack:

Jmesl8er

Full Access Member
Reaction score
meh, i pick them apart even if they have ss' over there..:superhack:

You know what I mean. There's stating your opinion, and there's being a dickhead asshole about it. Don't get that here

wardzach2007

Super Moderator
Reaction score

Oh, my bad.

I'm not to familiar with these aftermarket hoods. On this one specifically, does it keep out the rain or no?

Jmesl8er

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh, my bad.

I'm not to familiar with these aftermarket hoods. On this one specifically, does it keep out the rain or no?

Hell no, vents are real. Got a shit ton of plastic on top of the motor anyway. Only stuff that will get wet is the stuff that doesnt matter anyway

---------- Post added at 09:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:22 PM ----------

Hell no, vents are real. Got a shit ton of plastic on top of the motor anyway. Only stuff that will get wet is the stuff that doesnt matter anyway

Now that I think about it, what do you guys think about the plastic underneath painted red?, so you would see red though the vents

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LokiPMustDie