New Hood

FASTL61

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Not my cup of tea.I like the other version of this hood better where the middle vent is more rounded off .But as long as you like it then thats all that matters.Your the one that drives it :).Keep doing what you like is my advice.Dont let anyone discourage you on a modification you think will look great on your car.I think its better than stock though.

Cobalt714

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hey as long as u like it who cares right, where did you get it?

CFCobalt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i haz same hood :)

I'm not to familiar with these aftermarket hoods. On this one specifically, does it keep out the rain or no?
yeah...there are plastic plates underneath the vents that you can keep in or remove...

Not my cup of tea.I like the other version of this hood better where the middle vent is more rounded off .But as long as you like it then thats all that matters.Your the one that drives it :).Keep doing what you like is my advice.Dont let anyone discourage you on a modification you think will look great on your car.I think its better than stock though.

troof!

Jmesl8er

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i haz same hood :)

yeah...there are plastic plates underneath the vents that you can keep in or remove...

troof!

I dont have the plates in, as for having the same hood, u must be a cool mofo too

CFCobalt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I dont have the plates in, as for having the same hood, u must be a cool mofo too

lmao...i took the center ones out and kept the sides in...

and yes....im cooler than the other side of the pillow....lmao!

FASTL61

Platinum Member
Reaction score
The more I look at it,the more I want it :lol:.Its def. growing on me.Your making me wanna spend money on my car that I dont have haha.Its def growing on me for sure.I just looked at it again and said,"Dam that actually looks really cool".Hows fitment? My buddy has the other version and its close but still off.
Tyscar002.jpg

Last edited:

Jmesl8er

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The more I look at it,the more I want it :lol:.Its def. growing on me.Your making me wanna spend money on my car that I dont have haha.Its def growing on me for sure.I just looked at it again and said,"Dam that actually looks really cool".Hows fitment? My buddy has the other version and its close but still off.
Tyscar002.jpg

Took some washers and a drill, but its pretty damn close. One of the better fitting hoods I've seen

FASTL61

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Ya his is close but you can see in the middle it bows up a little.its not too bad.cars looking good though man.I cant wait till I get a CF hood and decklid

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buttonsup