Offical April Meet!!!

dunit121

Full Access Member
Reaction score
florida sounds like an awsome idea to me, nice and warm, car life, disney =) beach and umm yah florida

BlkBalt86

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey cookie if you drive to NC and meet me, leave your car on base. we can take my car. Take turns driving. jus a idea

CFCobalt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
alright josh....lets stop the insanity....

put up a poll with like 5 places....orlando, gulf coast, myrtle beach, VA, etc etc etc...

let the poll run for like 3 weeks.....then once thats decided put up another poll with dates.....just put a couple different options out there for people to decide.....then let than run for like 3 weeks....then you'll have the consensus location/dates...people will be more focused and apt to come if the decision is made...instead of all of us just throwing random BS out there.....

now get hot!

XxChristalSSxX

Platinum Member
Reaction score
DO IT FGT!!!

lulz

But seriously, FL would be the best place to meet... specifically the Destin area. I'm not too hip on the party crowd in Orlando/Tampa Bay, but I'd go if we all went to motha fuckin' Disney World!!! I <3 theme parks!!

And since it's next April... I'll have time to convince the hubz for 3 vacations next year instead of the typical 2, lol!!

sfwg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
im down with disney but very few roller coasters if u guys want theme parks its gotta be tampa and bush gardens:)(u can drink..those that r of age...at the park and ride roller coasters ) ive been to both and disney is fun if u like going to shows bush gardens is more of a roller coaster park but yes we need to put a poll up

XxChristalSSxX

Platinum Member
Reaction score
im down with disney but very few roller coasters if u guys want theme parks its gotta be tampa and bush gardens:)(u can drink..those that r of age...at the park and ride roller coasters ) ive been to both and disney is fun if u like going to shows bush gardens is more of a roller coaster park but yes we need to put a poll up

I couldn't agree more!!! Busch Gardens is the fuckin' shiznit of all theme parks!!! But I love Space Mountain in Disney World... but Islands of Adventure and Universal Studios put Disney to shame, IMO!

Put up a poll... either Destin area, PCB area, or Orlando area... if Orlando is chosen, we need to figure out if we're doing Busch Gardens or not!!

Besides, FL is warm in April!!!

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jmaurais