Posezion's 2009 Cobalt LT

camopaint0707

Full Access Member
Reaction score
check out autoplates.com for a custom license plate. And I highly doubt you'll notice any performance gains with just a filter. Heck even an actual K&N intake won't do much.

Posezion

Full Access Member
Reaction score
check out autoplates.com for a custom license plate. And I highly doubt you'll notice any performance gains with just a filter. Heck even an actual K&N intake won't do much.

Yeah I know; when I hit 36k miles, no more warranty. I'll probably start out slow with a cold air intake... I'm at 29 atm. Irregardless of my want for boost, it was still a good choice. K&N's are healthier imho. And thanks for the website. Much more legit and much more direct. I will most likely use this :D

(EDIT) P.S. Here is a work in progress of my front plate. Suggestions? Ideas? Its far from done just heading to bed for now, only had 45 mins to work on it.

wipby.jpg

Edit2 and the more I look at it the more I hate it. I will probably completely re-do it... Not consistent enough, I've done better work.. :/

Edit3 I think I'm just going to remove it all together and keep the STUPID HOLES ON THE BUMPER!~@!!@!#~ FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kpcasperson