Post your snow storm 2009 pics

sfwg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
fucking frenchies lol jk man hung out w/ some of the canadian airforce guys. party animals lol and for some reason everyone in the clubs wanted to fight them

huckernage

Full Access Member
Reaction score
fucking frenchies lol jk man hung out w/ some of the canadian airforce guys. party animals lol and for some reason everyone in the clubs wanted to fight them

something happen with your girfriend and them hahah. with this french accent you suppose to have some girl easy.

1WhiteSSTC

Banned
Reaction score
i m no canadian. but french canadian that better:hahano:

hurry up and separate from Canada so that Alberta can too lol it has been talked about recently that Alberta might say "pce Canada u suck" lol but ya if Quebec left, Alberta would be right behind them, both would be independent from Canada.

I've been to Quebec, Montreal to be specific, it was on a high school band tour about 5 years ago, it seems like an alright place but we were only there for a few days, not enough time to really get to know a city.

---------- Post added at 11:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:13 AM ----------

hung out w/ some of the canadian airforce guys. party animals lol and for some reason everyone in the clubs wanted to fight them

Americans are Naturally threatened by Canadian Forces lol we kicked their ass in 1812 :p built into their DNA that we'll kick their ass again and this time steal the girl too ;)

huckernage

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hurry up and separate from Canada so that Alberta can too lol it has been talked about recently that Alberta might say "pce Canada u suck" lol but ya if Quebec left, Alberta would be right behind them, both would be independent from Canada.

I've been to Quebec, Montreal to be specific, it was on a high school band tour about 5 years ago, it seems like an alright place but we were only there for a few days, not enough time to really get to know a city.

---------- Post added at 11:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:13 AM ----------

Americans are Naturally threatened by Canadian Forces lol we kicked their ass in 1812 :p built into their DNA that we'll kick their ass again and this time steal the girl too ;)

i hope you have had often time to go in stripper club on st-catherine street

1WhiteSSTC

Banned
Reaction score
i hope you have had often time to go in stripper club on st-catherine street

I will take alot of fire from this so hold on *puts on Flame suit* I don't like strip clubs. Love naked ladies but strip clubs are not a place I have ever enjoyed, been once and thought it was retarded and walked out without my friends who came behind me 30 seconds later. I would LOVE to have a g/f I had a good relationship with do a strip dance for me, but ya strip clubs are nasty.

Last edited:

huckernage

Full Access Member
Reaction score
it just because on st catherine there are a lot of the club.
flames sucks, nordique rules lol and i hope they come back to the colisée of quebec to beat mtl canadian.

---------- Post added at 01:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:37 PM ----------

have u seen that before
[yt]hqsVXIhwAzA[/yt]

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LokiPMustDie