Post your snow storm 2009 pics

ßlåçk§mókè

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got to agree with Nate... Stripclubs are boring... Now a house party with random drunk naked woman, now thats something to talk about :)

Oh yeah... trucking in Montreal in summer = WIN

Great view from 8 ft up in the air with 75% of them yummies in convertibles :)

sfwg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
french canadians remind me of the irish: love to drink, and always have ur back. they were shocked at how big our base was they were saying how yalls airforce is 1/10th the size of ours but yall like our comradery (sp)

1WhiteSSTC

Banned
Reaction score
it just because on st catherine there are a lot of the club.
flames sucks, nordique rules lol and i hope they come back to the colisée of quebec to beat mtl canadian.

pfff the Nordique are dead!!!!! Flames FTW, they are Canada's best team and will make a serious run for the cup this year. Flames have all the right pieces and once they settle into their groove will be one of the top 5 teams in the NHL this season.

huckernage

Full Access Member
Reaction score
pfff the Nordique are dead!!!!! Flames FTW, they are Canada's best team and will make a serious run for the cup this year. Flames have all the right pieces and once they settle into their groove will be one of the top 5 teams in the NHL this season.

ok for that. go oilers go lol.

jmarie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i know its 2010 now but its still the same winter season...
HPIM1809.jpg

bumo with a pic of the pup.. will be going out tmrw to shovel.. will take pics then

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LokiPMustDie