Reaction score
DSC_0149.jpg

ok in this pic, id saya if i had SS sideskirts

they would come to about halfway to where your sideskirts are now

so maybe an inch inch and a half higher than this

ff_drift_lol

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ok, cause in that pic it's dropped 4 inches lol. i only like my car slammed. seriously, whenever i'd get out of it I would sit there and stare for a half hour. now that it's back to normal height I wanna crash it into a tree.

ff_drift_lol

Full Access Member
Reaction score
nice drop when it's standing still. it was hell driving it. and it probably looked retarded considering how much it bounced. the exhaust is custom bent/welded the can is an apexi n1 that i painted flat black

BlackCobalt707

Full Access Member
Reaction score
that was your car? my fart can is a ebay one that i got from a friend who got it from ebay. it sounded ricey as **** on his celica so i took it and put it on the cobalt and it sounded good as hell. so i wonder how it will sound on a 2 3/4" exhaust

BlackCobalt707

Full Access Member
Reaction score
im tryin to check out your pics but i cant find the damn link. true, anything does. i just dont want it to sound ricey otherwise im choppin the hoe off. im runnin a stock ss/tc muffler right now

BlackCobalt707

Full Access Member
Reaction score
that works. i needa do a little photo shoot wit my car one day. try and get my wife to do it, shes into that photography shyt. and whos that girl in your avatar?

---------- Post added at 08:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:49 PM ----------

BTW, this thread went way off topic

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jmaurais