Powered By LE5's build thread

PoweredByLE5

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You sold me a downpipe with a leak in the flexpipe. I poop on your build.
um ok i didn't even know it had a leak
well keep it there for a reference there are things about the ZZP kit i dont like

1.) you cant pick the parts yourself
2.) doesnt include a tune
3.) overpriced

yeah but i gotta get it tuned by vince anyway so it doesnt matter and its a lot easier to just buy their kit than to try to piece 1 together

camopaint0707

Full Access Member
Reaction score
not really, their kit is 2000 right? I need to buy the coolant and windshield fluid tanks and I'm at $1200 plus the $200 tune. That is less than $1500. So hell with the ZZP kit

cobalt123

Platinum Member
Reaction score
exactly, ZZP kit is good for those with money to burn and want it done quickly, but taking your time, getting parts that are low mileage and in good condition will go farther

PoweredByLE5

Full Access Member
Reaction score
you have the option of buying ur own sc and intake mani and intercooler and they will take off some $ but then you have to put their custom pulley on

Robinson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
there is an m62 kit on ion forums that im very close to complete for like 800 or so.

ff_drift_lol

Full Access Member
Reaction score
there's an m62...that you put on an lsj...if the existing one is broken. if it's not an lsj or lnf you have more work to do tham stage 5000 kit from zzp unless you want your car having big problems very soon. or you could just let it sit in the garage and brag about it on forums like most cockbags do. it'll never blow up if you never drive it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kpcasperson