Powered By LE5's build thread

Zdeuce4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
gtfo they do that now? i always thought they were box tunes. you think 13psi will be ok with 10.5:1? i feel iffy about that.

lol i thought u were a css regular. i may be confusing u..:think:

and its not really about the psi its about wut it puts out. there's a good amount fo 2.4 kappas in the mid 200s all the way to the 400whp hahn car and the zzp 350whp 2.4.. 2.4s can handle it.. its all in the tune..

im supposed to have mine up to 12 psi but it pulled so hard that i got kinda nervous and left it at 10psi

but yea. its not a box tune.. its a very good option if u cant get a quality hptune done in ur area.

PoweredByLE5

Full Access Member
Reaction score
turbo is different than sc. i dont have any "problems" per se. there's a few quirks that come with converting a na car to a boosted one, but for the most part everything is manageable. if i stay out of boost its pretty much like the car's not even boosted so its no biggie.

but turbo and sc are way different. guy in my club has a sc 2.4 and mine's turbo. we both experience different issues.
i wouldn't boost too much for 1 I don't race and 2 I like mpg. I just want to sc to be able to have that extra get up and go when and if I need it and I want bragging rights. I don't wanna be all show and no go.

pretty sure you're going to to find some unpleasant surprises if you go throwing a blower on a motor with 10.5:1 compression with a box tune.
what if i get custom 9.5:1 pistons made? would that make it safer?
lol i thought u were a css regular. i may be confusing u..:think:

and its not really about the psi its about wut it puts out. there's a good amount fo 2.4 kappas in the mid 200s all the way to the 400whp hahn car and the zzp 350whp 2.4.. 2.4s can handle it.. its all in the tune..

im supposed to have mine up to 12 psi but it pulled so hard that i got kinda nervous and left it at 10psi

but yea. its not a box tune.. its a very good option if u cant get a quality hptune done in ur area.
what he said

Last edited:

Zdeuce4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
what if i get custom 9.5:1 pistons made? would that make it safer?

do NOT worry about it. dont listen to people that dont have it done or ever will..

having a higher comp just means ur tune has to be good.. if u lower the comp ur not gonna have the same power output

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LokiPMustDie