Probleemm

LilSS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes same thing happens on the stock ECU, but now they are thinking it could possibly be the sensors and/or throttle body since it's only getting 50% throttle at WOT. And trust, the original person is not re-tuning the car. I'm getting a log of the stock tune this weekend, and then taking it to the dealer and telling them it's been really jerky and not boosting because I wont be able to tell if the tune is good if there is a mechanical problem that's not fixed. So I'll probably have a legit answer in a couple weeks, until then I'm babying the shit out of this thing .

Last edited:

LilSS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Update:

Took it to the dealer yesterday, called them this afternoon they said they had a hard time getting it to do what I told them it was doing but after driving around for a while it did exactly what I described, so they are looking into it now. Hope they figure it out!

LilSS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I got the car back yesterday evening. They had it for 2 fulls days, looked at everything, drove it for about 40 miles and said it seemed fine. I took the service dpt manager for a ride, and it really did feel fine. I then drove it to a members house who lives right down the street from my dealer, he drove it and it was fine. I drove his in stock form and it felt the same. Soooo I guess we'll just see what my log this weekend says! But for now I'm glad I have it back and it appears to be running well. They said everything is in perfect shape and they tore it apart lol.

LilSS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think I just need a new tune lol and I think I'm gettin one this weekend!

outtamymind

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ya, well i hope it works out for ya. i know i really hate it when my car is acting up. so i can only imagine how much you hate it. atleast i can get mine in a shop quick and not have people think i'm crazy lol jk

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jmaurais