Probleemm

wantedSS/TC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
where did you get your 2nd ECu from? I hope it wasn't GTPRIX as that's who I got mine from ....

wantedSS/TC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I don't have the worry of going through the same problem. Honestly, I could give two shits if my 2nd ECU goes bad. I'll be getting the new Trifecta tune anyways, hidden from dealerships!

LilSS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh, it wasn't my 2nd ECU that went bad, it was my original. I've had my car tuned since sept of 08 I was the first tuned ss/tc in Cali, before the option of getting a new ECU. The one I got from him is just great :). We're gonna leave my original one stock, erase the history, and have it warrantied so that I can have another stock one to spare.

wantedSS/TC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yup! Makes sense! I'm getting tuned within 1-2 weeks. Just gotta wait for the damn intake to ship out from Clear Image and I'll be good! :)

wantedSS/TC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ha, well lucky you!!! I was gonna go with AEM, but then read about that intake throwing positive fuel trims 9-10+

LilSS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It was, but Terminator was able to adjust it, and I have his tune, as well as several others to choose from lol. I have a variant of area47's tune on the car now.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jmaurais