Projector Headlights

BlacK0uT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just ordered an HID kit with 8k bulbs about an hour ago. I'm going to keep these until Christmas then most likely upgrade to the Projector Headlights.

---------- Post added at 08:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:31 PM ----------

i didn't mean the Projectors, I meant I don't like the yellowish color to the factory headlights...that come on the Cobalt straight out of the factory line.

Intmd83r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just ordered an HID kit with 8k bulbs about an hour ago. I'm going to keep these until Christmas then most likely upgrade to the Projector Headlights.

---------- Post added at 08:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:31 PM ----------

i didn't mean the Projectors, I meant I don't like the yellowish color to the factory headlights...that come on the Cobalt straight out of the factory line.

depends on what bulbs you put in it i put silver star lights in my wifes cobalt and with a bright white
but i paid $60 both headlights

Hailcesar75

Full Access Member
Reaction score
depends on what bulbs you put in it i put silver star lights in my wifes cobalt and with a bright white
but i paid $60 both headlights

Fail
Jk lol
Hids cost $60 with bulbs and ballasts

---------- Post added at 11:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:11 PM ----------

Dude if ur gonna gt projectors then u won't be able to use the hids u know. I wouldve just got cheap eBay 8k bulbs for $15 till I christmas

Another fail. Ha ha I'm kidding guys

Intmd83r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
my wife wont let me do anything to her cobalt even hid . so i had to get good bulbs for her car

BlacK0uT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you didn't understand that's what I did..I can just remove the HIDs when Christmas comes around.

Hailcesar75

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you didn't understand that's what I did..I can just remove the HIDs when Christmas comes around.

Right, and then you gonna get projectors

---------- Post added at 08:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:47 PM ----------

How much you pay for the hids?

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buttonsup