Projector Headlights

BlacK0uT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Today I changed my mind on my headlights. I realized how stupid it is to get HIDs in stock housing. I did my research on it and the more I read about HIDs, the less I want them. I think I'm going to go with the Projector Headlights. I have a few questions about them, if anybody has them or knows about them.

The one main thing I want to understand, if I get the Halo Projector Headlights, the color will still be the normal yellowish/white factory color. I was wondering if i can at this point, get an HID kit to change the color or can i just change the color of the halo rings? I'm not sure how that part works.
All i know is that I want the Projector Headlights but I don't want the stock light color it comes with.

---------- Post added at 04:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:57 PM ----------

Also...can i go ahead and buy an HID kit and then if I do switch to the Projector Headlights, can i just use the same ballasts and bulbs?

Intmd83r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i read about hid and projectors i pick projectors . the lights in mine aint the stock color it more a blue/white and the halos have 2 led lights that light up one ring you can change the led color to change the ring color . my projectors say no HID on them so i guess i cant hook a hid to them .

BlacK0uT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
oh god. yeah i'm just going to go with the Projectors. I just want a different color and I still don't understand how you change the color. And if HIDs aren't compatible with them, are the Projectors bright still?

arman14

DiegoO
Reaction score
What do you mean by change the color?
HIDs are compatible with those projectors but your lenses will get stress cracks

BlacK0uT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i would rather not have it crack. and the factory color, you know how it has a orange/yellow/low-white color to it? i want like a crystal white color. i hate that yellowish color on my factory lights. i think i'm just going to buy an HID kit and put it in the factory housing...its only $40 so i will just do that for now until i want to get projectors

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buttonsup