RIP, Torque Monkey

FASTL61

Platinum Member
Reaction score
I hope you get better though.being in the hospital sucks and is depressing.I know I was in there for like 2 months solid,it was horrible

1WhiteSSTC

Banned
Reaction score
I feel like everything around me is trying to trip me up and make my life hell, I went thru hell all this past week with the tooth shit and now my car is gone, that car was everything to me, I'm very close to saying fuk it and joining the military for the most dangerous shit they can send me to do, everything is so fuked up and I dunno what to do anymore

---------- Post added at 05:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:44 PM ----------

I hope you get better though.being in the hospital sucks and is depressing.I know I was in there for like 2 months solid,it was horrible

Its not the hospital, the fact my car is gone is ripping me to pieces inside

Tom

Full Access Member
Reaction score
dude your in rut, best thing to do is nothing, especially when your down like this. I went through a pretty bad wreck myself, and was not as lucky as you, one degree left or right o i would of been dead, the scars prove it....Just try to lay back and gather your thoughts, but dont act on them...and just ride it out...

YelloEye

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Dude...thats really shitty man. Hope you can get something out of this.

1WhiteSSTC

Banned
Reaction score
pics now uploaded, 1st post

---------- Post added at 06:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:19 PM ----------

Just be glad it was your car that got totaled and not you.

So what are you getting next?

there is nothing next, i dunno if i even get a car again, i dunno whats going on anymore i've lost control of my life and can't cope anymore

---------- Post added at 06:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:20 PM ----------

go buy some lotto max tickets for friday's draw...

yea, i doubt that will do anything for me, just a few dollars wasted that could be put towards dealing with the complete and total mess my life is right now

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buttonsup