Server ok for you guys...

Cobalt Tom

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thats the thing though.***is too huge for the server there using.I was locked out of CSS for over 2 hours this morning.They need to upgrade to a server thats large enough to handle them.Thats what every forum needs to do when they start getting large
johnny wont do it...i see that site dying honestly...thats why we are here and why I will be transposing all how to's I can get my hands on :D

Last edited by a moderator:

FASTL61

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Haha ya I was gonna say something about that.Try to get some how-to's and what not lol.I think this site will be alot better IMHO

Cobalt Tom

Platinum Member
Reaction score
I agree, Im going to spend mon and tues working on that...that is why we have those empty how to sections :hands:

anything like that from any other forum would be good to transpose, just make sure at the top of the thread you let people know you didnt write it...easier for when they ask questions and wont offend the orifiginal poster if they become a member :):gathering:

rocketrex

Reaction score
I agree, Im going to spend mon and tues working on that...that is why we have those empty how to sections :hands:

anything like that from any other forum would be good to transpose, just make sure at the top of the thread you let people know you didnt write it...easier for when they ask questions and wont offend the orifiginal poster if they become a member :):gathering:

saw u got banned lol

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jmaurais