Skyline Taillight mod, putting lights in the inner taillights

camopaint0707

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For those that don't want to do this mod themselves, I am going to offer doing this taillight mod for people. It's basically installing LED's in the red inner taillights where the reverse lights are since no lights come there stock. How I will do this is I will use a dremel to cut the red front from the back part and I install LED's around the red ring and then run the wire through the front. I will then place the pieces back to together and seal them together using epoxy/glue. Core charge now available. Also this mod is now offered for both the inner and outer taillights. Same pattern will be on both lights. Prices are as follows.
Inner taillight mod only-$120 with $60 core charge refund-total you pay is $60
Outer taillight mod only-$120 with $50 core charge refund-total you pay is $70
Both sets of lights modded-$200 with $80 core charge refund-total you pay is $120 (save $10) Thanks!! email me at [email protected]
DSC06012.jpg

DSC06004.jpg

Last edited:

Jn2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
looks good, i did it a bit different, i put 3157 red LED bulbs in the inner tailights...came out nice, once i blacked out the tails, the red shade matches the outer lights.

wardzach2007

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Tempting. I have a extra pair of tail lights too. I might take you up on this offer. I've always wanted to do this.

Do you have any closer pics of the lights turned on?

dman090

Platinum Member
Reaction score
the only way i can think of with these lights are put about 2 or 3 extra coats of night shades on hte inners lol

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KaiAnderso