special tools

AAS G5

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Definately AIR tools and a good Compressor! These are the ones I use:

Impact Gun, Air ratchet, Die grinder, cutoff tool, Blow gun, air chuck, air chisel, and Paint Guns

Last edited:

outtamymind

Full Access Member
Reaction score
oh i thought of a new one when at work. i got a set of 3 sockets, yes 3. thinwalled, double sided impact sockets specially for aftermarket rims where a regular socket would scratch the hell out of the rim. these 3 sockets and the extension to use them cost me a little under $200

Jn2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
tools every mechanic should not be caught dead without are:

zip_ties.gif

hammer.jpg

^^^yes i know a hammer is a carpenter tool, but come on, who hasnt used a hammer on a car before :p
toolset.jpg

britool-rbomset-5-ratchet-offset-spanner-set-mm.jpg

^^^ lemme tell you, racheting wrenches are the shit...i thought i could get along with out them, and yes i could, but one day i went and bought one(a 10mm), had to go back to get a entire set...these things kick ass

Cobalt Tom

Platinum Member
Reaction score
tools every mechanic should not be caught dead without are:

zip_ties.gif

hammer.jpg

^^^yes i know a hammer is a carpenter tool, but come on, who hasnt used a hammer on a car before :p
toolset.jpg

britool-rbomset-5-ratchet-offset-spanner-set-mm.jpg

^^^ lemme tell you, racheting wrenches are the shit...i thought i could get along with out them, and yes i could, but one day i went and bought one(a 10mm), had to go back to get a entire set...these things kick ass
Hell ya they are!!! I have a set of the ratcheting wrenches myself...picked some craftsman ones up on sale

go to sears and get ahold of a gear wratchet socket set...you will NOT be disapointed...TRUST ME

Jn2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
gear rachet? hmm may have to look, i picked mine up from lowes or home depot, cant remember but they were huskie brand i think...work damn good

Cobalt Tom

Platinum Member
Reaction score

Jn2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ah those yeahi have seen those, def look to be awesome, hate when i need to look for a damn long socket...pisses me off

Cobalt Tom

Platinum Member
Reaction score
ah those yeahi have seen those, def look to be awesome, hate when i need to look for a damn long socket...pisses me off
dad and i both have a set, i LOVE them, and they carry a life time warranty too :)

next purchase to go with it is:
http://www.tylertool.com/gearwrench35.html

---------- Post added at 05:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:33 PM ----------

heres one for ya...a ratcheting tap and die set by them

i could go broke on this company :lol:

http://www.tylertool.com/gearwrench44.html

Jn2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
have those hahaha, **** messiing with allen keys and trq bits...just throw the socket on a rachet and ur good to go....

---------- Post added at 07:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:35 PM ----------

already have a racheting tap kit from vatozone, got it when i used to work there hahahahaa...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KaiAnderso