Suggestions

YelloEye

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Can we get a section to put the completed for sale and wanted threads? I realize we have a moved/deleted section, but I really dont wanna clutter that up with all the for sale stuff.

---------- Post added at 06:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:17 AM ----------

Or how about a hit the pinata game but the pinata is a CSS.NET logo :rofl: :lol:

^This :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

YelloEye

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Add this naow!!!!!!!

:twothumbs
twothumbsup.gif

Last edited:

Cobalt Tom

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Add this naow!!!!!!!

:twothumbs
twothumbsup.gif
lulz

---------- Post added at 10:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:10 AM ----------

Can we get a section to put the completed for sale and wanted threads? I realize we have a moved/deleted section, but I really dont wanna clutter that up with all the for sale stuff.

---------- Post added at 06:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:17 AM ----------

^This :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
on it

---------- Post added at 10:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:10 AM ----------

ok...done - i made one for each (wanted and for sale) and only mods/admin can post threads there and obviously only we can move threads....but as long as the thread isnt closed everyone can still post (that way if there is questions later there is a place for them :) )

YelloEye

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Sweet! :twothumbs ....damnit!!!

But on a side note, thats a better way to deal with forsale threads instead of locking them, that way people can ask questions like where the OP bought it in the first place in case they want to get one.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jmaurais