Suspension Advise

INTENSEL61

Reaction score
S! CCF Family.

I have Tenzo-R lowering springs on my daily driven 2007 Cobalt LS coupe. The drop/ride is nice BUT I am not satisfied. I am all about my vehicle's drop and stance. I considered trying one of the following lowering springs: B&G, H&R or Pedders. I'm not sure what to do. Should I just save up for coilovers? If yes, then which brand? I love the drop and stance of the Cobalt SS in the Stance GR+ ad below. What would I have to do to achieve this drop and stance?

I'd also like to know what tire size you recommend. I am currently on 215/45/17 Bridgestone Potenzas. I've read using a larger tire will fill the wheel gap a little more. Maybe what I need is a larger tire to achieve a better look on my Balt now.

Thank you,
INTENSEL61

cobalt-fly-available.jpg

Here is an older picture of my Balt on my current setup - 17x7 inch wheels and 215/45/17 tires (my tail lights will be slightly darker this weekend):
2007ChevroletCobalt4.jpg

Last edited:

ff_drift_lol

Full Access Member
Reaction score
that balt in the pic is about the lowest you can go without snapping axles. and they'll probably break on that one eventually. i've done a lot of research on getting slammed. even experimented with it. it takes a lot more than coilovers. my next project is 25mm spacers with some camber shims and camber plates. should look dope.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KaiAnderso