The E85 Craze...

sloancallaway

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well i dont feel like driving to dallas to get fuel everytime so ill have to pass until more stations here locally have it

im not sure how far you are from dallas or if your being sarcastic or not but you actually burn more fuel on e85, but because it is cheaper it is suppose to be cheaper overal. I still hope it becomes popular up her but until you can find it at a bunch of different gas stations I wont bother with it

USMCFieldMP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's the nice thing about living in the Midwest US. All Meijer gas stations carry it. :) I've got one in muh home town. I actually think I've got 2 or 3 places to get it from in my small ass town.

USMCFieldMP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'll be buying a Return Style System within the week. Guy on .Net is parting out.

I'll I'm going to be running a 60trim turbo, 80# Injectors w/ Return Style, and I'll have adjustable Cam Gears.

Should be fun. :)

1WhiteSSTC

Banned
Reaction score
lucky guy... the best I can get regularily is 94 so I guess that will have to do for a while

GASP, u use Huskey Gas with up to 10% Ethonal blended? I was getting less MPG on Huskey Gas than I am on Esso or Shell gas.

---------- Post added at 02:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:44 AM ----------

To the OP, I have been searching for over an hour to try and find the website that has the FINAL specs of the Solstice GXP that Rhys Millen used in 2008 for Drifting. He used E85 and in the end he had over 700hp, the compression was changed and it was bored to 2.4L but I wish i could find you the right page with the PROPER 2008 FINAL SPECS, I keep finding the original specs from his first year in the Solstice GXP. An E85 build if done properly is capable of producing lots of extra power, but there is alot of changes required if you want the BEST POSSIBLE POWER from E85 on your specific build.

warrenb213

Reaction score
brazillian style e85 ftw. US style e85 ftl!

i will not support an alternative fuel that furthers our countries dependence on corn farming. corn is destroying our top soil. it ravages soil.

sugar cane on the other hand, is a much better source and when combined with low/no till farming is a good thing for us and our soil.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LokiPMustDie