the turtle turbo build lol

BlackCobalt707

Full Access Member
Reaction score
shes treated me well so far. wit the 25 i was spoolin at around 3k and reached full boost around 5.5-6k, i was doin about 11-12 psi

---------- Post added at 08:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:46 AM ----------

actually come to think of it, i might have been detonating in the higher RPMs, when i blew my turbo i took out my spark plugs and looked at the pistons i saw shiny parts and the piston was black. ima have my friend come and check it out and tell me wat he thinks.

siccracingturtle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
shes treated me well so far. wit the 25 i was spoolin at around 3k and reached full boost around 5.5-6k, i was doin about 11-12 psi

---------- Post added at 08:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:46 AM ----------

actually come to think of it, i might have been detonating in the higher RPMs, when i blew my turbo i took out my spark plugs and looked at the pistons i saw shiny parts and the piston was black. ima have my friend come and check it out and tell me wat he thinks.

dam u didnt hit full boost till 5gran ? i should be at full boost at 3

BlackCobalt707

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yea, i got pics. i just gotta get photobucket to work and my friend who built my engine has alot of pics. they should be in my photo album on here

---------- Post added at 10:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:00 AM ----------

ok well i guess i dont got many on here, theyre on my CSS.net name them. same user name.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whitey75

Latest posts